- A passport valid for at least 6 months is required for visitors of all nationalities
- There is no visa requirement for: Nationals of Israel, Turkey, Japan, Canada, United States of America and members of European Union countries for visits up to 90 days.
- For CIS nationals except of the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan do not require a visa. All these nationals are allowed to stay for 90 days.
No visa is required also for national foreign passports marked as "service":
- Islamic Republic of Iran - diplomatic and service passports;
- Romania - diplomatic and service passports;
- Turkmenistan - diplomatic and service passports;
- Republic of Bulgaria - diplomatic passports.
How to obtain visa
Persons interested in obtaining Georgian Visa should either apply in person (in this case you must visit the Consular Section of the Georgian Embassy during opening hours), or send your application by post: Consular Section of the Georgian Embassy .
It is recommended to apply for visa in the country of your residence. However, if you are a resident in the country where Georgia is not represented by any of its Diplomatic or Consular Missions, one can apply at any Georgian Embassy/Consulate visa sections in other countries. If you intend to apply by post, you should also enclose a strong, self-addressed return envelope, large enough to contain your passport, with first or second-class stamps sufficient to cover the return delivery attached.
Applications should be made not later than three working days and not earlier than three months from the date of your departure from your country of residence.
For detailed information please, see: http://www.mfa.gov.ge/
There are certain conditions that apply for visa-free travel.
For complete and detailed information please contact us on (+995-32)933-400;
e-mail: email@example.com and we shall be happy to discuss any general and/or individual enquiry